Operating based on the Blockchain platform. NEEBank becomes a digital banking solution for transactions.
History of NEEBank
NEEBank is part of the broader context for the move to online banking where banking services are delivered over the internet. The shift from traditional to digital banking has been gradual and remains ongoing, and is constituted by differing degrees of banking service digitization.
Digital banking involves high levels of process automation and web-based services and may include APIs enabling cross-institutional service composition to deliver banking products and provide transactions. It provides the ability for users to access financial data through desktop, mobile and NEETM (as a ATM).
Consumer preferences quickly shifted to mobile devices, but many financial organizations struggle to adapt their banking experiences to online channels and to the smaller mobile device screens. Unfortunately, banks can no longer afford to wait to invest in digital transformation because customers are increasingly willing to switch banks for digital features such as bill pay, mobile payments and loan applications.
The appearance of NEEBank as an inevitable will be a better replacement to other traditional banks.
NEEBank is nested in Dubai but open for business worldwide. Advantages:
– International payment will not be limited by time or distance. All activities are managed from a mobile device.
– Simplify the operation in all transaction which are cost-and-time saving.
– Created on a technology platform and internet network. Steps of transactions are processed and recorded quickly, fully in a precise manner.
Terms Of Operation NEEBank
- NEEBank officially operates in May 2021, clients can deposit to their NEEBank accounts: Bitcoin, ETH, NEE, USDex, and many other Coins – Tokens
- Average interest: 24% – 48% / year
- Customers are able to use exchange service: + Bitcoin to USDex + NEE to USDex + Exchange charge: 2% to 12% (The exchange limit depends on types of account)
- Saving interest policy + Savings in USDex, interest in USDex + Savings in NEE, interest in NEE + Savings in other currencies, interest in NEE. The value is calculated at the time of deposit for savings and users are refunded fully.
- System commission for 9 levels: When registration for a package, open a savings account. 12% of the package value: F1 will 4%, F2-F9 each level will receive 1%
NEEBank – A Global Digital Bank Subscribe our channel for more useful insight!
_ Website: https://neebank.com/
_ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neebankofficial
_ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/neebank
_ Twitter: https://twitter.com/NeeBank1
What is the Difference Between Online Banking and Digital Banking?
For the most part, these two words are synonyms. But we define online banking a bit more narrowly than digital banking: online banking primarily focuses on remote deposits, money transfers, bill pay and basic online management of accounts. Other synonyms for online banking include internet banking, virtual banking and e-banking.
So, online banking focuses on digitizing the “core” aspects of banking, but digital banking encompasses digitizing every program and activity undertaken by financial institutions and their customers.